COMBINING ART & SCIENCE
2022 Symposium on Reconstructive and Surgical Interventions for TMD and OSA
SEPTEMBER 23 – 24
8:30AM – 5:00PM
EDEN ROC MIAMI BEACH
MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA
There are times when conservative treatments won’t work for patients with temporomandibular disorders or obstructive sleep apnea; when all non-surgical paths are exhausted, and surgery is an inevitable reality.
When this happens, those sleep and TMD practitioners kept abreast of the latest surgical interventions, treatments and technologies are best-equipped to shepherd patients through this next phase of care, smoothing the path for the continuation of therapy and improving patient outcomes.
Announcing a specialized symposium designed to keep practitioners like you on the leading edge:
The 2022 Symposium on Reconstructive and Surgical Interventions for TMD and OSA.
Bridging the Gap Between Joint and Airway to Innovate, Inspire and Transform Lives
In this Symposium you will:
- Learn the indications for diagnostic and palliative procedures, such as drug-induced sleep endoscopy (DISE), arthrocentesis and arthroscopy.
- Review state-of-the-art procedures to improve airway and bite correction, including maxillary skeletal expanders (MSE), endoscopically assisted surgical expansion (EASE) and distraction osteogenesis.
- Gain access to numerous case studies of maxillomandibular advancement and related treatment.
- Receive 16 hours of continuing education credit.
- Be inspired, informed and engaged alongside some of the best minds in our field!