COMBINING ART & SCIENCE
2022 Symposium on Reconstructive and Surgical Interventions for TMD and OSA
SEPTEMBER 23 – 24
8:30AM – 5:00PM
EDEN ROC MIAMI BEACH
MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA
There are times when conservative treatments won’t work for patients with temporomandibular disorders or obstructive sleep apnea; when all non-surgical paths are exhausted, and surgery is an inevitable reality.
When this happens, those sleep and TMD practitioners kept abreast of the latest surgical interventions, treatments and technologies are best-equipped to shepherd patients through this next phase of care, smoothing the path for the continuation of therapy and improving patient outcomes.
Announcing a specialized symposium designed to keep practitioners like you on the leading edge:
The 2022 Symposium on Reconstructive and Surgical Interventions for TMD and OSA.
Bridging the Gap Between Joint and Airway to Innovate, Inspire and Transform Lives
In this Symposium you will:
- Learn the indications for diagnostic and palliative procedures, such as drug-induced sleep endoscopy (DISE), arthrocentesis and arthroscopy.
- Review state-of-the-art procedures to improve airway and bite correction, including maxillary skeletal expanders (MSE), endoscopically assisted surgical expansion (EASE) and distraction osteogenesis.
- Gain access to numerous case studies of maxillomandibular advancement and related treatment.
- Receive 16 hours of continuing education credit.
- Be inspired, informed and engaged alongside some of the best minds in our field!
Articulair’s 2022 Symposium on Reconstructive and Surgical Interventions for TMD and OSA is our premier annual educational event that gathers approximately 100-150 oral surgeons, orthodontists, dentists, ENTs, physical therapists, radiologists and their staff to gain knowledge of the latest surgical interventions, treatments and technologies for their practices.
(available through Aug. 1, 2022)